Blue Star Mothers of America
The exhibition is closed. Please enjoy the information about this past exhibit.
Blue Star Mothers of America formed at the start of World War II to provide support for people serving in the military and their families at home. The group's first meeting was held on February 1, 1942 at the Durant Hotel in Flint, MI. The following month Saginaw chapters were formed. Seventy-five years later, the organization remains focused on its original mission.